Roadside Assistance will.....
- Mount your spare if you have a flat tire
- Jumpstart your vehicle
- Unlock your vehicle if you are locked out (doesn't include the cost of making spare keys)
- Bring you fuel if you run out, up to two gallons of gasoline or five gallons of diesel fuel
- Tow your disabled vehicle to the nearest qualified Ford or Lincoln Mercury Dealership within 35 miles
After you call Roadside Assistance, a customer service representative will contact a service provider close to your location to provide assistance as quickly as possible.
If you are driving a Ford Call: 800-241-3673
If you are driving a Lincoln or a Mercury Call: 800-521-4140
Vehicles not covered by "Roadside Assistance" contact Rays Towing.
- 414-481-4600 <Light Duty
- 414-481-1722 <Heavy Duty
- Postal address
- 833 W. Waterford Ave
- Milwaukee, WI 53221
Ray's Towing, Inc. is a federally licensed Interstate Carrier that has been located in metro area of Milwaukee, Wisconsin since 1932. Ray's is equipped to handle all of your towing, transportation, and recovery needs anywhere within the continental United States and Canada. Their fleet consists of 18 units of modern, state-of-the-art towing and transportation equipment. All tow trucks are wheel-lift, under-reach, and tow bar equipped to handle any task. Ray's employs 18 thoroughly trained, uniformed towing professionals to satisfy the customers' towing or recovery needs.
Ray's Towing's current fleet consists of:
(2) four ton low profile tow truck for towing cars out of low clearance structures
(1) twelve ton tow truck for towing cars, motorcycles, heavier medium trucks and larger buses
(5) medium-duty rollback flatbeds with wheel lifts for 2-car capabilities
(1) single axle 20 ton heavy-duty towing and recovery unit
(5) tandem axle heavy-duty towing and recovery units ranging from 35 to 45 ton capacities
(1) 60 ton tri-axle "rotator" towing and recovery unit
(3) tandem axle Class A tractors
(1) 35 ton capacity self-loading lowboy trailer
(1) 28 foot specialized transport, enclosed automobile trailer
(1) recovery air bag system
- (1) 48 foot dry van trailer for load transfers